The Cement Mills Department is one of the major departments of a Cement Plant where the produced clinker, mixed with additives such Gypsum, Pure Limestone and Granulated Blast Furnace Slag, is ground to a low degree of fineness to produce the grey-colored powder known as Cement.
At our plant, we grind:
- PAL 42.5 (Main Product)
- P52.5 BTNa RMS (Cement for special utilization)
- P42.5 BTNa RMS (Cement for special utilization)
- CS ChB 42.5 (Cement for special utilization)
- P42.5 (Export Cement)
Those cement types are ground using:
- 3 major Cement Mills
- 5 standby mills (operated occasionally when needed)
- 2 Roller Presses
The produced cement is stored in:
- 5 old silos with capacity of around 21,000 tons
- 4 new silos with capacity of around 40,000 tons
Our cement mills are capable of producing up to 400 tons/hour in total of PA-L 42.5 Cement (sold in green color bags). A cement mill is composed of a full system of equipment that enables it to operate efficiently and to high environmental standards. It is also incapable of functioning without a proper filter installation set-up, which means that the filters, installed at various levels in the mill allow the latter to operate smoothly and in an environmentally friendly fashion.